Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Countdown

Lying in bed this morning after our normal routine of eat & let Mommy get a little more sleep, I could not help staring at Mia and thinking that I only have a month left of this awesome early morning ritual.

Going back to work is totally going to suck!

I know all of my friends / co-workers are probably laughing at me with an 'I told you so' chuckle. You know, all the ones that I told "oh, I am not going to have any problem going back to work, I will be so ready and in need of some adult interaction". Ha ha ha. I am laughing at myself now.

I never realized the power of child.

The power that a 12 pound gurgling little girl would hold over me. That she would use smiles, laughs, drools, giggles, grabs, hugs and did I say smiles to constantly pull at my heart and remind me that I must be the luckiest person in the whole world.

Who needs adult interaction when you have all of this?

No comments: