Wednesday, June 28, 2006

16 Things

Things I don't like about work:

1. Not with Mia
2. Getting out of bed
3. Not getting to wear pj's, sweats or shorts.
4. Public bathrooms. People, please don't make noise when you are using a publicly shared restroom, it really freaks me out. And ALWAYS wash your hands - that is just lazy and gross.
5. Have to use comprehensive / complete sentences - no baby talk
6. Traffic / driving
7. Being on time - I am never on time....ughhhhhh
8. Having to actually work

Things I like about work:

1. Getting paid
2. Air conditioning
3. Did I mention the paycheck?
4. Social interaction
5. Lunch
6. Getting paid for staying home - thank you 4th of July holiday for falling on a Tuesday!
7. Playing hooky (see cute pictures of Mia at the beach....taken on a Monday!)
8. Sense of empowerment, accomplishment and use of brain

I threw that last one in just because I felt like I should. There is no great sense of achievement then watching your little one learn something new.

No comments: