Friday, July 14, 2006

Why am I still here?

I have spent more then 1/2 of my day watching my darling Mia on an internet tv screen that measures 5" x 4". I am currently obsessed with everything she is doing at day care. And since the screen is so darn small the only way I know that I am actually looking at her is that I know exactly what she is wearing. That, and I took an inventory of what every other kid was when I dropped her off this morning. I know I should say that I could recognize her little pea head in a mass of little pea heads…but seriously. The screen is small! But that in no way has stopped me from staring non-stop at it.

I should just go home.

Ugghhh…I just gophered (I can see my boss’ office if I stand on my tip toes and peer out of my cube) to see if my boss is still here.

He is.

Damn.

So close. I guess I will keep watching.

No comments: