Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bodily functions

My boobs itch.
My boobs itch and my eye is twitching.

Yesterday I caught myself grabbing my boob at work trying to get it to stop itching.
Not the kind of thing you want to do at work.

My left eye has been twitching since Friday. On and off. I have tried to catch it in the mirror to see if I can tell it is twitching but have not been successful. It knows I am trying to catch it and all of a sudden stops twitching.
I hope it stops. It is starting to freak me out.

I am going through enough changes and can deal with (explain to myself) why my boobs are itching. But a twitching eye??? There is nothing I can tell myself that makes it ok that this is happening.

******************************************************************************************

It took me forever to get dressed for work today.
And like Tuesday and Wednesday (Monday was a holiday), the minute I got to work, I hated my outfit.
I spent a ½ hour this morning trying (trying is the key word) on pants. After going through my closet I found that I have only 3 pairs of pants that fit. Of the 3 pairs that fit, I only like one of them. And just so you know, I am an obsessive jean purchaser. I am not one of those girls who has only 1-2 pairs of jeans. No way Jose, I have at least 12 in rotation at all times. I have my going out jeans, going to work jeans (not too low), feeling fat jeans, hanging out jeans, dark jeans, light jeans, fashionably tattered jeans. The list goes on and on.

Of all of these jeans I now have one pair that fits. I also have one pair of black pants and a pair of khaki’s (I am not really a khaki person but think these will be good for weekend wear).

I am sad and will soon be wearing sweats to work. These continue to fit!

So, on my to-do list for this weekend:
1. Find pants that fit. Yes, that means I have to go to a Maternity store. I am dreading it. I don’t look pregnant. I look like I have gained weight it my stomach, ass (for some reason this has been affected) and tits. All of which makes me feel fat. This also makes me sad because it means I have to say goodbye to all of my ‘normal’ clothes. My favorite Diesel jeans – I will miss you.
2. Buy a bra that fits – and hopefully cuts down on the boob itch.
3. Stop eye from twitching.

That should keep me very busy.

No comments: